Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Business partner with U.S. Sales and Marketing team to drive increased transparency to Region, Country, and Partner P&L and performance.
• Create new models/tools to provide increased insight into all parts of the P&L.
• Actively engage in all parts of the U.S. business, reviewing the financial implications of strategic objectives, considering all of the P&L implications.
• Building annual and long term budget/forecast and tracking performance
• Partner with Accounting team to create detailed accruals for key expense and Capital items for month end support
• Partner with Global FP&A to develop budget templates, reports, calendars, etc
• Focus on process improvement opportunities across sales, marketing, accounting, and other partners to improve efficiency and performance
• Design and develop geographic and channel/retailer P&L’s partnering with accounting team - conduct analysis on overall performance and variance to budget/forecast.
An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter)
• BA in Accounting, Business or Finance required; MBA preferred
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in financial analysis and reporting function
• Proven track record of building, evaluating and implementing business cases.
• Advanced Excel analysis skills coupled with great visuals that tell the business story
• Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
• Intense attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast paced and dynamic environment with a high degree of personal accountability
• Self-starter - demonstrating high energy/creativity, relentless customer-focus, and entrepreneurial spirit
• Financial experience should include full P&L familiarity and budget management
• Experience in data mining across multiple large data sets with solid understanding of relational database structure
Apply now and if there is a strong match, you'll be invited for a first phone interview with one of our recruiters.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.