EMEA Regional Allocation Manager
Department: Business Operations
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Set up and manage daily and weekly reporting and analysis on product supply, inventory and sales within the Tactical Horizon (~13 weeks).
- Act as a focal point for operational/demand & supply imbalances towards the Region and Country Managers as well as the EMEA leadership team.
- Ownership and accountability for the tactical horizon (0-13 weeks) with regards to forecast attainment projections and other operational aspects of the business.
- Continuously monitor attainment to plan, calculate & publish projected future attainment, highlight risks and drive actions to close gaps to plan.
- Level demand/supply balancing between the various EMEA regions.
- Check on channel inventories at our partners and advise on areas to optimize
- Key contact point for channels with regards to supply from factory to shop floor.
- Enhance visibility of inventory across the Supply Chain: Ex-Factory, Distribution Center, Channel, end customer
- Advise on Constraints, Overstocks looking at our total Supply Chain lead time.
- Evaluate upside/pull-in requests based on current inventory, recent performance, and weeks of coverage
- Help develop allocation strategies to support the flow of inventory during peak periods and to support countries/retail partners that have unique events, space, assortment and timing needs
- Support Ops teams in analyzing and executing exceptions for in-season replenishment based on regional and store selling trends.
- Work with colleagues across the global Sonos organization to collect & validate operational data.
- Enhance and automate our Allocation tools to manage our weekly supply, inventory and sales balancing.
- Interface with Supply Planning team to communicate and mitigate supply disruptions for EMEA.
- Special Projects as needed: NPI launch, promotions, rework, stock returns etc.
- "Get it done" attitude with an ambition to resolve problems and maximize opportunities. Hands on approach.
- Self-starter with proven experience in leading and working in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment and effective in a variety of presentation settings including one-on-one, small and large groups, and with peers and executives.
- Demonstrated ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals, identify and articulate processes necessary to get work done efficiently, and align resources effectively to complete activities
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Understanding and experience of Integrated Business Planning and S&OP process and governance.
- Strong Analytical skillset with attention to detail.
- Must be able to disseminate information from different data sources and come to logical conclusions from the data.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and proficient in other Microsoft Office and automated demand planning
- Specific experience collaborating with field sales and/or customer representatives
- SAP experience a plus
- Anaplan experience a plus
- Experience in Short Term/Tactical Demand or Supply Planning, Fulfillment or related functions
- Process oriented
- Database experience
- Report writing experience
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.