E-commerce & CRM lead, EMEA
Department: Retail, Sales and Commercial
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of talent. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Partner with the global team on the development and implementation of overall strategies and establish a strong regional approach for sonos.com and CRM in support of strategic direction and business plans.
- Work closely with the global team to choose the best possible systems, tools and partners to achieve the strategy.
- Establish an operating framework to drive the key enterprise initiatives supportive of the regional strategies.
- Lead the cross-functional planning, prioritization & execution of all work to be done, and in progress, to achieve high-impact output.
- Represent the online direct-to-consumer and CRM business in monthly, quarterly and annual business planning and review cycles.
- Accelerate the delivery of distinctive digital education and sales experiences for consumers, guiding innovation and technology integrations, introducing new programs and managing continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Be a digital champion and shepherd across projects and departments – a true brand evangelist, digital innovator and guardian within the regional team.
- Lead and grow a multidisciplinary team of individuals and create a culture focused on collaboration and innovation to establish a truly high performing team.
- Initiate regional and country specific CRM activities and improvements for Sonos e-commerce.
- Proven experience in an e-commerce leadership capacity in a fast-paced high growth environment, ideally with an (inter)national premium brand or pure player with matrix organization.
- Proven CRM experience: (co-)setting the strategy, building segmentation models and executing targeted campaigns.
- A proven track record as a commercial leader and brand guardian for whom a rich consumer-relationship is vital.
- Strong experience with consumer relationship management strategies, tools and executions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, comfortable communicating with senior level and c-suite executives, influencing decisions and managing expectations.
- Strong strategic thinker who is data driven with close attention to detail, who is solution oriented, has a bias for action and optimizing success.
- Inspiring team leader and strong team player with influential skills, comfortable leading internal and external teams.
- Great passion for music, technology and digital innovation.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.