E-Commerce Project Manager
Retail, Sales and Commercial
Sonos is looking for an exceptional project manager for our Global E-Commerce team. At Sonos, we strive to bring an epic music experience to music lovers around the world. The E-Commerce team plays an essential role in bringing this experience to life, and the Project Manager will play an integral role in making this happen.
The position requires a critical thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while working across various functional teams to ensure consistency and quality of the customer experience. The E-Commerce Project Manager will initiate, plan, execute, and close start-to-finish projects and effectively manage all elements throughout. Bringing customer facing changes to an operational steady state is key.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Put the customer first, delivering optimized E-Commerce experiences.
• Drive projects and work streams to deliver customer experiences while ensuring compatibility with operations. Communicates all changes to the sales operations team.
• Manage project scope, resources, milestones, quality and communications.
• Ensure major campaigns and launches align with customer experiences and can be supported by operations.
• Lead multiple projects and business development programs.
• Identify, prioritize, plan and lead process improvements initiatives.
• Manage vendor relationships for projects and process improvements.
• Collaborate with, organize and manage cross-functional teams including Marketing, Logistics, Web Publishing, Information Technology, Customer Care, and Accounting.
• Estimate and plan projects from start to finish, including risks and contingencies.
• Accelerate the Global E-Commerce roadmap.
• Address day-to-day E-Commerce operational opportunities.
• 4+ years managing projects, preferably across multiple teams. Proven track record of delivering high-impact projects and programs.
• Possesses a customer first approach. Experience representing the customer and associated supporting operational dependencies.
• E-Commerce experience, preferably with call center and supporting operations.
• Requires strong communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently as well as in a cross-functional team.
• Bias for action and closure. Sense of urgency. Demonstrates accountability. Drives tasks forward.
• High integrity team player who is self-motivated and will rapidly gain respect from other team members
• Ability to interpret strategy and extract tactics, creating plans to deliver the tactics.
• Enthusiastic and lifelong learner. Constant improvement mindset.
• Passionate about analyzing, interpreting and leveraging data to make decisions.
• Experience writing business cases.
• Requires the knowledge and skills typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Project management or process improvement certifications a plus.
Are you ready to Rock this job? If yes, send us your application and wow us! If not, but you feel inspired and believe in our story and you strongly feel you can contribute and be a game-changer, stay in touch through our Talent Network, Twitter or follow us on LinkedIn.
You can expect a response from us within 2 weeks of your application. If you fit the requirements for this role you'll be invited for a video interview. In the rounds following the you'll be meeting band members from our global teams.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.