Director Demand Planning Europe & Emerging Markets
Department: Business Operations
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Own and lead the regional forecasting and planning process - from process design to plan.
- Submission and performance evaluation, validating financial outputs in line with aspirations, support gap analysis and mitigation actions.
- Operations business partner in the regional leadership team - bridge between Operations functions and regional GTM teams, driving regional priorities into the global operation strategy and tactics and bringing operational input to regional GTM plans.
- Performance management and reporting – regular, standard reports on performance and analysis of demand drivers to regional and Operational leadership team.
- Hire, develop and lead the EEM Demand Planning team. Lead with strategic & tactical direction as well provide clear goals, regular reviews, and active development plans.
- “The best manager I ever had” track record of servant leadership running large multi-site teams and a progressive career in Demand Planning or Supply Chain Management for a global organization.
- Deep understanding and 10+ yeas experience of Integrated Business Planning and S&OP process and governance.
- Strong business & Finance acumen, and proven ability to act as trusted adviser to business partners. Financial background is a plus.
- Strong Analytical skill set with attention to detail.
- Must have a deep passion for people and a proven track record of leadership.
- Must be a builder who can architect and deliver a vision rather than an optimizer who is most effective optimizing an established process.
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Intelligent, articulate and able to relate to people at all levels of the organization; excellent communication skills.
- Great coach and developer of others who is trustworthy, transparent and serves as a respected leadership authority to others.
- Flexible, team builder, team innovator, feels totally at ease in a fast growing organization.
- Comfortable asserting ideas and processes as well as welcoming challenges from others aimed driving to Sonos values.
- A lover of emerging technologies, ideally with a passion for music!!
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.