Ready to change
the world through music?
Here’s just one of the many ways you can make that happen at Sonos.
Digital Performance Media Specialist - Europe
At Sonos, our mission is simple – to fill every home with music. The single most important way for people to discover and learn about that mission is Sonos.com. Every day we invite the world into our digital home to discover, learn and purchase Sonos products. We want to strengthen our ability to educate users on site and encourage more people to buy from our own store. Business success is also dependent to partner retail performance. Offsite we want to ensure we take advantage of the right paid media opportunities that drive revenue via partner etail.
We are looking for a Digital Performance Specialist (Europe) to join our team. You will be responsible for driving Performance Media strategy on Sonos.com, implementing and managing our always on campaigns. Support and guidance on partner etail media in collaboration with our retail team is also important. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to leverage digital marketing and analytical experience within a great brand that is at the intersection of emerging trends in, music, technology, design and popular culture.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Manage the European performance marketing budget. Responsible for producing and activating annual strategy and plans.
• Develop and test tactical and long-term initiatives that support this strategy.
• Manage the relationship with agency partners.
• Work cross-functionally with Digital Marketing, Regions (global and local markets), Brand Design, Retail, Analytics etc. teams to ensure exemplary execution for all performance marketing activities in Europe: SEM, affiliate, performance social, performance display, etail and more.
• Work with country marketing and media campaign teams to integrate performance marketing activity within regional ad campaigns.
• Coordinate expansion into new regions.
• Leverage data to discover opportunities to expand and optimize tactics.
• Contribute to growth in e-commerce revenue. Improve the quality of traffic that is driven to sonos.com that in turn drives better levels of education/ consideration.
• Provide marketing tech and landscape expertise: Google platforms (Adwords, Doubleclick, GA…), tag management, paid social, programmatic, affiliate etc.
• 3-5 years of experience in the performance media space. Includes SEM experience.
• Drive a culture of ‘always on’ data driven decision making that will institutionalize the use of consumer-driven analytics in marketing investment planning.
• Good understanding of media data analytics and research techniques.
• Strong knowledge of performance marketing technologies and platforms (e.g., Google AdWords, DBM, BingAds, Google Analytics, Amazon, Facebook, Affiliate, etc).
• Experience managing paid etail activity is a bonus.
• Self-confident, proactive, decisive leader with the personality and people skills to achieve maximum results in a teamwork environment.
• Roll-up-your-sleeves entrepreneurial, attitude.
• Proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results and in a fast-paced online environment.
• Passionate about music and technology.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
Apply now and if there is a strong match, you'll be invited for a first interview.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.