Department: Business Operations
Location: Boston, Santa Barbara
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Reliably run a CPFR Process with our key Partners as input into the Forecasting Process
- Prepare and submit monthly and weekly demand forecasts based on channel partner, local sales insights & Sonos driven activities with a focus on Sell Thru, Sell In, Revenue and Registrations.
- Responsible for the Local S&OP Governance (Monthly and Weekly S&OP Cycle)
- Main point of contact for sales, finance & marketing representing Operations
- Monitor and adjust Sell Thru/Sell In forecasts to optimize channel inventories
- Interface with the Regional Allocation manager to resolve or highlight supply/demand related business risks and opportunities
- Monitor, adjust and allocate (local) supplies to improve On Shelf Availability and Sonos registrations
- Develop allocation process relevant to local Go To Market setup
- Responsible for Operational KPI’s along with corrective action plans with a focus on Sell in and Sell Thru analytics
- Consult with Sales leaders to develop and improve forecast reports that will assist them in the analysis of their business and decision making.
- Channel Data Quality
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure a smooth and efficient execution of Regional to local projects and programs
- Involved with the development and implementation of Demand Planning Processes & Toolsets/ metrics for local use
- Ongoing performance analysis / improvements
- Strong business acumen, and proven ability to act as trusted advisor to business partners including Cross Functional Senior Leadership.
- Strong Analytical skillset with attention to detail.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Planning experience is a plus but not required
- Curious lateral thinker able to see and understand the big picture while willing and able to deep dive to understand trends and the business at their core.
- Understanding of Integrated Business Planning and S&OP process and governance.
- Hands on approach and self-starter attitude. Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.