Customer Experience Quality Specialist
Department: Product Operations
Location: Boston, Santa Barbara
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Anticipate trends and patterns
- Conduct regular transaction audits for Sonos agents and conduct system Audit for Partners to ensure they are following our policies and procedures living the Sonos values.
- Analyze data about process performance and share findings to lead discussions with stakeholders to identify areas for improvement.
- Identify quality risks and issues for a fast reaction, quantifying impact and likelihood of occurrence backed up with facts and data whenever possible
- Identify and create KPI to drive improvements. Review adopted KPI and make recommendations to align them with industry standards and benchmarks, when necessary.
- Support as needed the monthly business reviews (MBR), showing data against goals, trends and other important context(s).
- Create structures to prevent inconsistencies and dissatisfaction
- Develop, enhance and maintain an Audit process to drive consistency and improve KPIs.
- Develop standardized processes to drive consistency of all core Customer Experience processes and Partnerships.
- Drive regular calibration with internal auditors and partners to ensure alignment and consistency to secure brand adherence across all Customer Experience locations.
- Implement, maintain and enhance a method to have a close follow up to associated critical corrective actions as applicable.
- Transform to continually improve for a superior customer experience
- Build a strong Quality culture.
- Promote the capture of lessons and drive after-action-reviews (AARs); lead by example, provide tutorials as needed on project teams and on-boarding plans, encourage others to be a part of a learning organization.
- Advice and promote the use of core Customer Experience processes that exist, ensuring understanding of all roles and responsibilities of each key activity.
- Facilitating the use and creation of related process assets (guidelines, instructions, checklists, templates).
- Other responsibilities:
- Proactively communicate your progress, challenges, and development plans.
- Participate in cross functional team meetings where Quality contributes with data, analysis or improvement insights.
- Lead by example and hold yourself and others accountable to the Sonos Behaviors and Customer Experience mission and vision.
- Lead and/or support dedicated improvement projects.
- Stay up to date on new products, processes and marketing initiatives.
- You're excited about this opportunity because…
- Strong passion for excellence and continual improvement; you see opportunities where others see problems. You love to learn.
- Extremely well organized; you see process as enabling rather than hindering.
- Deliberate and decisive; you are comfortable using data to make decisions.
- A champion of transparency and establishing role and responsibilities (R&R) on project teams.
- Self-starter; you are process-driven and know how to motivate yourself to get things done. This includes not being afraid to ask for help.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance role with a focus on Customer Service and Call Centers
- BA/BS degree
- Must be able to effectively communicate with agents, internal departments, partners and management
- Multi Language skills (i.e., English and Spanish or German)
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.