Location: Santa Barbara
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Create & maintain global marketing calendars + key creative delivery dates
- Communicate any important shifts in schedules or delivery dates
- Partner with our creative operations lead to optimize our global production systems and asset management tools, and creative development process
- Process and organize creative brief submissions
- Work across internal teams and agencies to align on briefs, define project goals, and audit directives and toolkits
- Establishing agendas and running effective, informative creative operations project meetings.
- Developing timelines, managing deliverables, and ensuring milestones are met.
- Planning and securing appropriate resources throughout the project life-cycle.
- Raising changes to scope, budget, and timing and communicating the impact of those changes.
- Maintaining healthy client relationships and managing day-to-day client communications.
- Helping various teams scope new work
- 3-5 years years as a creative project manager, product manager, or producer, ideally within a branded consumer products environment
- Our ideal candidate will have digital and multimedia experience, a background in production, a track record of creating best practices for creative and production teams and the ability to prioritize and problem solve on a daily basis.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to independently set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- An unshakeable desire to keep things organized against all odds.
- Interest in various forms of media with a love of good creative.
- An easy, thoughtful manner.
- An eagerness to take on new challenges, grow, and learn.
- Ability to clearly articulate your ideas, both verbally and in written form.
- Team player with refined and assertive leadership skills.
- Able to positively influence change though inspirational design, solid rationale, data, and diplomacy.
- Absorb input from multiple stakeholders and autonomously adapt your plans.
- Ability to anticipate bottlenecks, escalate appropriately, successfully balance business needs with creative constraints
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.