(Contractor) EMEA Regional Planner
Department: Business Operations
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Run the Budget & Target setting forecast exercise for your region
- Forecasting all Metrics: Channel Sell Thru, Sell In (revenue units), product registrations and Households, Revenue Dollars
- Regional point of contact towards sales and finance representing Operations
- NPI & EOS (End of Sales) forecasting and tactics in partnership with global guidelines
- Prepare, align and submit monthly demand forecast adjustments based on solid demand and supply performance review and forward baseline and demand driver assumptions
- Main point of contact on all topics related to DTC / New Business Planning towards Regional Retail / DTC team, Global CRM team, Country Leads, finance & marketing representing Regional Planning.
- Responsible for attaining Planning KPI’s, drive solid reporting, analysis along with owning corrective action plans
- Consult with Commercial leaders to develop and improve forecast reports that will assist them in the analysis of their business and decision making.
- Develop Planning Dashboard and ad hoc reporting to support regional and functional management discussions and direction setting.
- Design, continuously improve and deploy the regional planning process aligned with the NA Planning team, the global IBP team and various business stakeholders.
- Drive healthy inventory levels and corrective actions with Global Supply planning team to keep DOH metrics aligned to goals
- Run regional supply commit process and give supply visibility towards regions while upfront highlighting supply constraints and corrective actions.
- Owner for the standardized regional and local execution-to-plan process, enabling local sales and fulfilment teams to effectively manage short term execution.
- Main point of contact on all topics related to DTC (Direct to Consumer) / New Business Planning towards Regional Retail / DTC team, Global CRM team, Country Leads, finance & marketing representing Regional Planning.
- Strong business & Finance acumen, and proven ability to act as trusted advisor to business partners
- 3 to 5 years previous experience in Planning and S&OP related roles.
- Extremely strong Analytical skillset with attention to detail.
- Expertise in MS Excel, experience in planning tools is a plus (e.g. Anaplan, SAP APO)
- Curious lateral thinker able to see and understand the big picture while willing and able to deep dive to understand trends at their root
- Deep understanding and experience of Integrated Business Planning and S&OP process and governance.
- Hands on approach and self-starter attitude. Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.