Department: Human Resources and Talent
Location: Santa Barbara
You're not like everyone else.
You bring a unique perspective to the table. Transparency tops your list of values. Your smarts and creativity are off the charts, matched only by your humility. You want to collaborate with a team of diverse talent. You proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You're ambitious and unafraid to make mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You don't stop until you get it right. "Impossible" isn't in your vocabulary. You're more interested in creating the future than waiting for it.
You love to listen.
You start every interaction from a place of listening and seeking to understand. You're culturally connected. You remember your first concert. You can readily recommend a binge-worthy show on Netflix, Hulu or HBO. You can't sit in traffic without a great audiobook, podcast or album. You can make a killer playlist. Your idea of a good weekend includes watching a movie or playing a video game.
- Manage the day-to-day inquiries and requests from business partners and talent acquisition.
- Manage off cycle promotion tracking and cross border mobility.
- Manage US Retail quarterly bonus cycle.
- Play a significant role in the compensation review cycles, including leading the modeling process.
- Contribute company data to annual compensation surveys and analyze survey results.
- Keep apprised of federal, state and global compensation laws and regulations.
- Review job descriptions and audit current job description assignments, making recommendations for reclassification where appropriate.
- Analyze past compensation data, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and contribute to evolving our compensation strategy.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting tools for compensation planning cycles.
- Prepare quarterly equity grant reports for compensation committee approval.
- Partner with global HR, Payroll teams and Business Partners to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Implement an annual review of budgeted hires to align job code and market wage.
- Identify and help drive process improvements, including creation of standard ad-hoc reports and tools.
- BA, BS degree
- Minimum 3 - 4+ years of related experience
- High proficiency with financial modeling and techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Good project management skills and initiative
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced, collaborative, deadline focused environment
- Ability to work in partnership with direct reports, colleagues and leaders of all levels
In 2002, Sonos set out to reinvent the way people listen at home. The wireless home sound system we created makes it easier than ever to fill any and every room with music, podcasts, TV, and just about anything else you could ever want to hear-all with brilliant, immersive clarity. Since then millions of people in over 60 countries have made Sonos part of their lives.
Today we remain focused on innovation, thoughtfully designing products, inventing new technologies, expanding our software platform, crafting the best sound experience and making a positive social impact in the world.
We're empowering people to listen better because listening builds understanding and drives change. It even increases happiness and brings people together. Simply put, listening leads to a better life. (We've got the data to prove it.)
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.