Community Manager Customer Care
Boston, Hilversum, Santa Barbara
The Customer Care Operations objective is to accelerate to seamless 24/7 Care Experiences by investing in Digital Care channels (Social, Community and Content).
Sonos is looking for a seasoned and passionate Community Manager to help drive the Customer Care team’s transition to being a truly digital-oriented organisation with online communities at its heart.
You will be responsible for furthering the success of the Sonos customer and beta tester community (forum) platforms. Reporting to the Sr. Manager Digital Care, and working closely with the Director of Corporate Beta and Marketing teams, you will drive the delivery of Sonos’ community business goals of providing crowdsourced support, building customer advocacy and delivering vital product feedback to the business.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Design, plan and execute the KPIs, strategies and roadmap to achieve Customer Care business objectives through the customer and beta communities.
• Be the community thought leader within Sonos with an advanced and up-to-date understanding of evolving enterprise community best practices.
• Coordinate with global cross-functional teams to drive initiatives and execute on community plans.
• Design and manage recognition and loyalty programs for community advocates, including the planning of community events.
• Partner with Marketing to integrate communities in the online customer journey.
• Solicit, evaluate, and implement feedback from community members to optimize the community platforms.
• Analysis of community and Google Analytics data with regular updates to stakeholders.
• Develop and execute a community content creation and publishing strategy.
• Manage and maintain the community vendor relationship.
• Maintain a community roadmap of key announcements, events and platform improvements.
• A seasoned community expert with proven track record of managing enterprise communities.
• Ability to articulate vision, strategy and produce actionable roadmaps.
• Fluent in English, with outstanding communication and presentation skills, and an affinity for delivering written messaging with appropriate tone-of-voice.
• Strong analytical skills and thorough understanding of community, online and Customer Care metrics.
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and global teams.
• Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations.
• Passionate about communities, social media, music and technology.
• Ability to work in a fast paced multicultural environment.
• Experience with vendor and contract management.
Apply now and if there is a strong match, you'll be invited for a first phone interview with one of our recruiters.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.