Commercial Retail Manager, Nordics
Department: Retail, Sales and Commercial
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Manage the relationships with existing accounts to deliver against team/ cluster / corporate goals.
- Build and execute an annual account strategy and business plan using MBR’s/QBR’s with the account to check in on progress.
- Build and execute launch strategies for your accounts in line with our product/promotional roadmap.
- Identify new and emerging opportunities within the accounts to find new routes to our target customer being able to clearly articulate the opportunity internally to gain support.
- Works with Commercial Retail Lead annually to build a commercial terms package for each account that drives efficiency for Sonos and engagement from the retail partner.
- Manages the commercial terms package with the account to ensure all KPI’s are being met, rebates and marketing funds are apportioned and invoiced in a timely manner.
- Works closely with Retail Experience marketing team to ensure a flawless execution of our in-store presence, promotions, new product launches and account specific initiatives.
- Works closely with Retail Experience training team to ensure both store and online training plans are both built and executed in collaboration with the account and in line with the annual account strategy document. Supports training events where necessary.
- Has full accountability of sell-through / sell in forecasts / inventory levels and availability measures working closely with the Operations team internally and the merchandising teams externally to achieve the optimum result across all metrics.
- Minimum of degree level education required.
- Minimum of 5 years of customer facing roles within the wider consumer industry, especially building and managing key relationships in retail and online.
- Broad professional background within Sales, Product / Category management or Marketing.
- Able to influence at Buyer/Category manager/Head of Category level
- Very strong analytical and commercial acumen required
- Story-teller, relationship builder and strong people judgement
- Creative, inspiring and progressive
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.