Calling all Grace Hopper Conference 2019 Attendees (#GHC19)
Location: Boston, Santa Barbara, Seattle
- Software Engineers
- Software Developers in Test
- Technical Product Managers
- Data Scientists
- Supports the core set of embedded application functionality to deliver responsive multi-room and home theater experiences, from acquisition of audio to delivery to the speaker.
- Cross-functional team focused on more music experience across handhelds and desktop controllers. Sonos software experience for the Sonic Internet, creating interaction experiences that drive the Sonos Everywhere vision of world-class sound to tens of millions of users daily.
Platform & Partnerships
- Deliver differentiated experiences for our customers through the Sonos Sound Platform and our Partner integrations.
- The Product Management team is responsible for developing strategy and creating new product experiences from concept to launch. Collaborate with a team of engineers, designers, marketers, and other product managers both inside and outside of Sonos to turn innovative ideas into shipping products.
- Giving users access to content they want by providing APIs for partners to showcase their services in the Sonos app and through Sonos voice
- Partner with engineering teams to define business questions, translate those into data problems and ensure we define, capture, process, analyze and model data in order to reach a solution.
- Comprehensive hardware validation teams (mechanical, electrical, packaging, radio) design and building audio products from concept creation all the way to mass production.
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 or more years of professional full- time work experience following the completion of their most recent degree.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.