Business Analyst - Customer Care Experience
Boston, Santa Barbara
The Customer Care Experience (CCX) Team objective is to drive customer-centric decision making informed by a deep understanding of customer interactions obtained through data. The CCX team identifies how to better serve and delight Sonos customers by enhancing touchpoints and interactions within the Sonos ecosystem.
Sonos is seeking a Business Analyst to help develop and communicate insights. You will be responsible for managing, extracting and analyzing data from multiple platforms, educating and consulting with business units on projects and best practices, communicating findings to stakeholders across the company and aligning with the Data Services Team to push capabilities forward.
We’re looking for the best talent, no matter where they are. This job has the option of working from either our Cambridge, MA or Santa Barbara, CA office. For the right individual, Sonos will offer relocation reimbursement to either office.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
● Be a resident expert within Customer Care for data collection best practices and analysis tools including Microstrategy, Google Analytics and more.
● Generate and validate ideas for data quality improvement, work with key stakeholders in Customer Care to develop a data roadmap and serve as a primary contact to Data Services to drive processes forward.
● Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
● Conduct various analyses both on own initiative and on request from Customer Care and other business units.
● Collaborate on design and implementation of quantitative and qualitative customer research.
● Develop engaging presentations and deliver them to stakeholders within Sonos.
● 5+ years of experience as an Analyst in a complex global environment.
● Intelligent and ambitious with a high attention to detail and excellent analysis skills.
● Insatiable curiousity.
● In depth understanding of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
● Knowledge of web based properties/HTML and experience with tag management systems such as Signal or Google Tag Manager.
● Experience with business intelligence tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
● Knowledge of normalized database structures and SQL.
● Experience with analyzing survey data, statistical market research techniques and knowledge of survey development best practices.
● Demonstrated project management capabilities from creation to delivery.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and experts.
● Capable of working in an agile community with the willingness to learn and adapt quickly to new tools, processes and skillsets.
● Experience with Salesforce preferred.
Apply now and if there is a strong match, you'll be invited for a first interview.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.