Area Manager Benelux
Department: Retail, Sales and Commercial
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of talent. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Responsible for communication of plans, tasks, status and reports internally.
- Build and maintain existing retail partner relationships by visiting Sonos retail storefronts daily (focus on department managers).
- Responsible for the overall instore experience, from windows to instore location, from brand presence to maintaining our Point of Sales (defined SLA) and increase brand advocacy with store staff.
- Hold training on Sonos, its products, consumer benefits, technology, software, music & voice services.
- Provide demos during key retail partner events and amplify the Sonos program.
- Advice our partners on the right offline execution where appropriate.
- Reach out to potential new partners and channels with the help of the manager.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with a premium retail brand.
- Team player with ownership who also works well independently and with regular guidance from Manager.
- Behaves according to the tone of team and stay true to Sonos values (Golden rule, relentlessly progressive, experience comes first) and behaviors (Respect, trust, collaboration and ownership.)
- Presentation and storytelling abilities.
- Emerging negotiation skills. Knows when to escalate to management.
- Knows when to escalate issues and conflicts to mentor or manager.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.